Everest is more than a mountain and the journey to its base camp is more than just a trek. Along a route dubbed by some as “the steps to heaven,” every bend in the trail provides another photo opportunity — beautiful forests, Sherpa villages, glacial moraines, and foothills. For active adventurers not afraid to break a sweat, our full trekking support staff will bring you close to local cultures before opening a window to the top of the world.
2022 年 6月 5 日 至 6 月 19 日
US $1599 每人 （包税）
具体行程以 G Advanture 具体行程 为准。 LM俱乐部介绍仅供参考
- Trek to Everest Base Camp
- Conquer high passes and glaciers
- Experience Sherpa villages and panoramic views
- Meet locals during tea house stays
- Duration: 15 days
- Start/Finish City: Kathmandu to Kathmandu
- Service Level: Basic
- Simple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- Physical Grading: 5 – Challenging
- Serious high-altitude hikes, cycling, or other instances of heavy exercise. Come prepared to sweat a bit.
- Travel Style: Active
- Hiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- Trip Type: Small Group
- Small group experience; Max 15, Avg 10
Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group. English-speaking local guide and assistants for the trek. Porters included on the trek. Trekking to Everest Base Camp. Internal flights. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
Trek to Everest Base Camp, conquer high passes and glaciers, experience Sherpa villages and panoramic views, meet locals during tea house stays.